40 Fuentes - Two Floor Luxury Residence: Colonia Atascadero, San Miguel Allende, Mexico
Contact Donna Elena Saiz for details.
- Property: Two floor luxury residence that was designed with meticulous attention to detail that you'll be hard pressed to find elsewhere. The home is just as stunning inside as it is outside. Hand hewn white stone covers the facade and custom iron gates open into vintage hacienda doors.
- Price: $1,500,00. US
- Location: Colonia Atascadero, San Miguel Allende, Mexico, one of San Miguel's most Attractive and Desirable Neighborhoods in an area surrounded by other estate sized lots. You'll be within a 15-20 minute walk of the Centro.
- Overview: The floor plan includes 4 bedrooms, 4 full baths plus 2 half baths. Constructed on two floors, approximately 7,825 square feet of professionally designed living space, (soaring hankerchief ceilings with hand-painted designs through-out), numerous skylights and cantera nichos. Situated on a large 10,419 square foot lot, allowing for gardens, outdoor gazebos and a square koi pond. Upper level terraces offer expansive views.
- Formal Foyer/Entry: Boveda Ceiling & Cupola leading to a large living and dining area, wood beamed ceiling & Cantera Stone fireplace. The living area opens (3 double glass doors) to an air arched Portico/Patio tiled floors, Cantera wood burning fireplace and stone fountain for your evening enjoyment.
- Master Bedroom Suite: hand painted ceiling and cantera fireplace. Opulent Master bath with Venetian glass sinks, custom cabinetry, a boveda and Jacuzzi. Two closets provide ample storage space.
- Second Bedroom Suite: Located downstairs. Hand painted ceiling and cantera fireplace. Large windows overlooking garden, adjoining bath with custom cabinetry.
- Guest Bedroom / Studio: Light filled space with large Moroccan style fireplace, boveda ceiling and large windows looking out into the front garden. Separate entryway from the main house.
- Secret Fourth Bedroom: A doorway concealed within a bookshelf located on the stairway landing, opens into a special secret bedroom with Boveda ceiling and fireplace.
- State-of-Art Gourmet Kitchen: Custom hand carved cabinets and alder doors. Granite countertops, gas Wolfe range and two ovens. Large adjoining pantry provides additional storage.
- Additional Features: Rooftop terrace; studio / office; 4 bedrooms; separate laundry room with laundry sink, storage and service bath; in floor heating; two cantera doggie doors; 2 car garage.
For more information, contact Donna Elena Saiz
Also see our See our Featured MLS and Exclusive Property Listings